Rules for processing personal data
Application of European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
The person responsible for processing personal data is NEWCO ABYLSEN SAS. A declaration has been made to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
- Website: IP address, cookies
- Employees: surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, photos and videos, CV, cover letters, notes taken during the job interview, training and work experience-related information, assessment forms and results of any tests and evaluations, information related to personnel administration, social security number, address, seniority, civil status, bank account number, date of birth, salary and pay slips
- Candidates: surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, photos and videos, CV, cover letters, notes taken during the job interview, training and work experience-related information, assessment forms and results of any tests and evaluations;
- information related to personnel administration, social security number, address, seniority, civil status, bank account number, date of birth, salary and pay slips
- Customers: surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, billing information, public customer data
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
- IP address: maintenance and improvement of the website (anonymous statistics)
- Employee and candidate data: recruitment process and HR
- Photos and videos: communication with your explicit consent
- Customer data: sales, direct marketing process with your explicit consent
We shall never pass on your personal data to third parties. If a specific request is made, your explicit consent shall be required.
DURATION OF PROCESSING
We process and store personal data for a period that is necessary for the purposes of the processing and for the contractual relationship.
- IP address: for the duration of your visit
- Employee and candidate data: duration of the recruitment process and employment contract
- Photos and videos: defined in the signed “image rights” document
- Customer data: duration of the service
Right of access and consultation
Right of correction, deletion and limitation
Right of appeal against the processing of your personal data
Right to free portability of data
Right of withdrawal of authorisation
Exercising your rights: you can exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Automatic decisions and profiling: prohibited
Right to file a complaint with the CNIL
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Abylsen takes all technical and organisational measures to prevent the destruction, loss, falsification, unauthorised access or communication by mistake of the personal data collected to third parties, as well as any unauthorised processing of such data. You must respect the security rules at all times and in particular never disclose your credentials and passwords.
A “cookie” is a small file issued by the NEWCO ABYLSEN SAS server and placed on your computer's hard drive. The information stored on these cookies can only be read by us and only for the duration of the visit to the website. They are used for statistical purposes.
You can refuse or block cookies by changing your browser configuration settings. Disabling cookies may mean that you may not be able to use certain features of the website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURTS
This Policy shall be governed, construed and executed in accordance with French law, which is exclusively applicable. The Paris courts have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute arising from the interpretation or execution hereof. For any question or remark, contact us at email@example.com